Roast Beef HashSubmitted by: LINDALOU142
IntroductionThis is good for using up your left over roast beef. This is good for using up your left over roast beef.
Butter, unsalted, 2 tbsp
Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
Raw Potato 1-1/2 cups chopped
Beef Roast 3 cups
Worcestershire Sauce - 2 teaspoons
2% Milk - 1 cup
Left over gravy - 1/2 cup
2. Add remaining ingredients except milk and gravy.
3. Whisk milk and gravy together until smooth. (If there is no leftover gravy, just increase milk to 1 1/2 cups)
4. Add to skillet, stir all together and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until potatoes are done.
6. The liquid should be absorbed.
NOTE: I had to boil away some of the liquid as the hash.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LINDALOU142.