Keto FudgeSubmitted by: AHAPPYLIFE
1 cup coconut oil, soft yet still solid
1/4 cup full fat coconut milk or coconut cream
1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
1/4 c. Swerve confectioners (or a drop of stevia glycerite)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/8 tsp Celtic sea salt
3/16/14 Melted in a double boiler. When done added vanilla & sweetener. Used Coconut cream instead of the coconut milk (canned), added 1 Tbsp butter. Fridge x 10 minutes covered, stirred, fridge x 12 minutes whipped with hand mixer, fridge x 10 minutes, mixed, then another 12 minutes. Finally, I left it on the counter (about 13 minutes) & it became creamy. Took about 37 minutes in all. Made 20 pcs in the silicone candy tray
2. Place the remaining ingredients in the bowl and stir on low speed until the cocoa is combined (so it doesn’t poof all over your kitchen). Increase speed and mix until everything is well combined. Taste the fudge and adjust to desired sweetness.
3. Place a sheet of parchment or wax paper along the inside of a loaf pan.
4. Place the loaf pan in the freezer for at least 15 minutes, until just set.
5. Use the edges of the parchment to pull the fudge out of the pan.
6. Place on a cutting board and remove the parchment paper. Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into squares.
7. Store in an airtight container in the freezer; it will liquefy if you leave it in a warm area.
Serving Size: Makes 12 small pieces