- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 380.7
- Total Fat: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 137.9 mg
- Sodium: 172.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.3 g
- Protein: 57.2 g
Garlic Ginger Chicken SaladSubmitted by: KITEFLYINGAL
IntroductionGreat protien pick me upper Great protien pick me upper
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 8 breast, bone and skin removed
* Cucumber (peeled), 2 large
* Apples, fresh, 2 large
* Onions, raw, 2 small
* Craisins), .25 cup (remove)
* *Raisins, golden seedless, .25 cup
* almonds sliced organic, 0.25 cup
* yoplait fiber one yogurt, 2 serving Vanilla
* Garlic, 3 clove
* Grapes, 24 red, seedless
*Ginger Root, 2 Tbls
Chop the onion, cucumber, apples into small pieces, my grapes were large so I cut each one in half.
Grate fresh ginger, I used a couple tablespoons but we like things spicy.. so I say ginger to your taste.
When the chicken is cool toss all ingredients together and chill. I like to let it set over night but it can be served immediately.
Makes 8 - 1 cup servings
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KITEFLYINGAL.