- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310.1
- Total Fat: 10.5 g
- Cholesterol: 71.0 mg
- Sodium: 973.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 31.1 g
Chicken and Mushroom Risotto with PeasSubmitted by: DIVA3993
3 Chicken Breasts, no skin or bone
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Shallots, minced
2 Garlic cloves, minced
8 oz Baby Portobello Mushrooms, sliced
12 oz Arborio Rice
3 cans Swanson Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free
3 oz White Wine
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
1/2 cup Romano Cheese, grated
1 cup frozen peas
2. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken and cook until browned
4. Add the shallots and cook until soft
5. Add mushrooms, garlic and rice. Stir for 2 minutes
6. Add chicken broth and wine and bring to a boil
7. Reduce the heat to medium and stir constantly until creamy and the rice is tender (15-18 minutes)
8. Add frozen peas about 10 minutes into cooking
9. Add cheese and stir. Serve hot!
Makes (8) 1 cup servings.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DIVA3993.