Quick lasagnaSubmitted by: BRITTANY200607
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1/2 cup salad dressing or light salad dressing
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
• 1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce
• 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Brown meat; drain. Stir in salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Layer 1/2 of the noodles, meat mixture, spaghetti sauce, and mozzarella cheese in 12x8-inch baking dish. Repeat layers. Bake 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BRITTANY200607.