Fish and Quinoa stewSubmitted by: KITEFLYINGAL
* sturgeon, 18 oz or whatever fish you have
* Cabbage, fresh, 2 cup, chopped
* Broccoli, fresh, 2 cup, chopped (I used stem pieces).
* Carrots, raw, 1 cup, chopped
* Celery, raw, 1 cup, diced
* *Potato, raw, 3 cup diced small reds
* Crushed Tomatoes, 15oz can
* *Quinoa, dry, 1 cup
* Onions, raw, 3 small
* vegetable bouillon Knorr, 3cup
* water 3 cup
* Cilantro .50 cup
*Chilpolte seasoning to taste
Mix the bouillon with 3 c hot water and add to pot.
Add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
Add cilantro, garlic, cumin and chipolte.
Add all chopped veggi's, bring back to a boil.
Add Quinoa and simmer for 1/2 hr or to your preference.
Serves 10 - 12, calculated for 10
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KITEFLYINGAL.