Chocolate CobblerSubmitted by: POOCAKA
* 6 tablespoons butter
* 1 cup self-rising flour
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 1/2 cups boiling water
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, 3/4 cup sugar, and 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa. Stir in milk and vanilla until smooth. Spoon this batter over the melted butter in the baking dish.
3. Stir together the remaining cup of sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa powder. Sprinkle over the batter. Slowly pour boiling water over the top of the mixture.
4. Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until set. Serve slightly warm with ice cream.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user POOCAKA.