- Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 271.8
- Total Fat: 12.7 g
- Cholesterol: 75.4 mg
- Sodium: 492.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5 g
- Protein: 26.5 g
Garlic Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Portabella Piccata SauceSubmitted by: JILLYBEANS632
IntroductionDelicious & easy! Tastes like like one from Bonefish Restaurant! Delicious & easy! Tastes like like one from Bonefish Restaurant!
1 pork tenderloin
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 cup skim milk
1 tsp minced garlic
1 6oz pkg of baby portabella mushrooms, sliced thick
1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
2 TBL butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 TBL olive oil
3 TBL white flour
1 14oz low sodium chicken broth
1 TBL fresh lemon juice
2 TBL capers with juice
2 TBL fresh parsley, chopped
At same time or prior to starting meat do the first 7 steps waiting for meat to be resting to complete steps 8-11.
1. In large saucepan saute garlic & mushrooms in butter until mushrooms are partially cooked but still firm.
2. Remove mushrooms from pan.
3. Add olive oil and flour making a paste.
4. Cook, stirring until golden brown.
5. Add chicken broth a little at a time until well blended.
6. Add lemon juice.
7. Stir over medium heat until thickened.
When meat is resting complete the following steps:
8. Add mushrooms back in to sauce and heat through (2-3 minutes).
9. Stir in capers & juice, warm through (1-2 minutes).
10. At the last minute add tomatoes and parsley until they are warmed through (1-2 minutes).
11. Serve over pork tenderloin.
Makes 4 servings.
Serve with garlic mashed potatoes.
Number of Servings: 5
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JILLYBEANS632.