Jessica's Hot CerealSubmitted by: JESSSKYROSE
IntroductionFruit, yogurt and whole grains... YUMMY! (from a girl who really doesn't care for yogurt) Fruit, yogurt and whole grains... YUMMY! (from a girl who really doesn't care for yogurt)
* 1 serving Whole Grain Hot Cereal (I use 1/2 Arrowhead Mills Organic 4 Grain & Flax & 1/2 Bob's Red Mill 10 Grain)
* 6oz Fresh Strawberries, chopped
* 1/2 cp Trader Joe's 2% Greek Yogurt
* 1 tsp (4 grams) Brown Sugar
* While cereal cooks, chop strawberries and measure yogurt & brown sugar
* Combine all ingredients in cereal bowl, stir & enjoy!
Makes 1 Serving
*** I make a big batch of hot cereal and reheat individual servings.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JESSSKYROSE.