Blackened Walleye GrilledSubmitted by: LOVETOLEARN
IntroductionGrilled Blackened Fish Grilled Blackened Fish
2-6-8 oz. fillets
4 tsp. olive oil
4 tsp. cajun seasonings (make your own if you have time)
1. Rinse fish with cold water. Carefully exam for bones or skin. Remove any bones or skin.
2. Blot fillets with paper towel.
3. Drizzle with small amounts of olive oil. I measure out the oil and apply to both sides of fish.
4. Sprinkle Cajun spice liberally to both sides of fillets.
5. Refrigerate until time to grill.
Grill on high heat for 4-6 minutes on each side. Do not overcook.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LOVETOLEARN.