Beef EnchiladaSubmitted by: 3XSMOMMY
1 lb. Ground Beef, lean
2 c. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
6 oz. Tomato Paste
2 c. Water
1 pkg. Taco (or Enchilada for spicier) Seasoning Mix
10 Flour Tortilas (8 in.)
2. Add the water and Taco Seasoning Mix to the Ground Beef.
3. Stir in Tomato Paste until well blended.
4. Preheat oven to 350 F.
5. Place 1 tortilla shell in a 13X9" pan, spoon in 2 tbsp. of the Beef mixture and 1 tbsp. Cheddar Cheese, then roll the shell so the open end is down.
6. Repeat with the other 9 tortillas.
7. Pour remaining Beef mixture over the shells and spread so completely covered.
8. Sprinkle the remaining Cheese.
9. Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted!
10 servings, 1 enchilada each... ENJOY!
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JASEEMSMOM.