- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 461.6
- Total Fat: 13.4 g
- Cholesterol: 123.3 mg
- Sodium: 999.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 51.2 g
Chicken and Rice CasseroleSubmitted by: DIVA3993
4 Chicken Breasts
3 cups White Rice, long grain
1 can *Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
1 cup Peas, frozen
1 cup Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
3 cups water
1 packet of LIPTON, RECIPE SECRETS ONION, soup mix
2 cups Kraft 2% Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 tbsp Country Crock, Shedd's Spread Country Crock Light (Soft)
2. In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Mix in the instant rice, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Melt Country Crock in a frying pan and brown chicken on both sides. Don't cook through. Chicken will finish cooking in the oven.
4. Mix the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, peas, onion soup mix.
5. Pour rice in the bottom of a 9X13 pan. Place browned chicken on top of rice. Pour soup mixture over chicken and rice. Sprinkle with cheese.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DIVA3993.