Cheesy Chicken RollsSubmitted by: SHERRI79EATON
IntroductionChicken and cheese wrapped in crescent rolls with cream of chicken soup covering Chicken and cheese wrapped in crescent rolls with cream of chicken soup covering
6-8 chicken tenders raw cut into peices
1 package of reduced fat crescent rolls
4 slices of white american cheese
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup of 2% milk
1 can cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
1. cut chicken tenders in to small peices and brown in skillet. (make sure it is cooked thouroughly).
2. while chicken is cooking, mix milk and soup in a seperate bowl. set aside
3. put 1/2 slice of cheese and some of the chicken in a crescent roll and wrap the crescent roll around it. do that with each crescent roll and place in 9X13 baking dish.
4. Take the milk and soup mixture and pour over the chicken rolls.
5. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top.
6. place in oven and cook for about 20 minutes. The crescent rolls need a little extra time to cook because of the soup mixture.
This recipe makes 8 servings and I usally serve with corn.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHERRI79EATON.