Chicken Ceasar PizzataSubmitted by: LADYBUG459
IntroductionA fun twist to a Ceasar Salad! A fun twist to a Ceasar Salad!
1 thin crust pizza (we used Boboli Thin Pizza Crust)
1 Pkg Pesto Mix, make using non fat directions
2 T EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
3/4 C Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/4 C Kraft Mozzarella Cheese
2 Chicken Breasts Grilled or Broiled cut in thin strips
3-4 Cups of Romaine Lettuce chopped
1 Large Tomato sliced
1/2 Medium Red Onion Sliced
3 T Ceasar Dressing
1. Make Pesto Mix according to direction on package and set aside.
2. Spread Extra Virgin Olive Oil on pizza crust, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese.
3. Bake pizza crust 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4. Remove from oven let cool for a few minutes. Then slice pizza into sixths
5. Make your salad, toss vegetables, dressing and remaining parmesan cheese . Place directly onto your pizza crust. Lay your chicken breast on top of your salad and enjoy!!!
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LADYBUG459.