- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 206.6
- Total Fat: 8.7 g
- Cholesterol: 28.8 mg
- Sodium: 575.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 12.7 g
Light Chicken Alfredo PizzaSubmitted by: MARIASAURUSREX
IntroductionA great twist on traditional pizza, light on calories and fat, heavy on taste. A great twist on traditional pizza, light on calories and fat, heavy on taste.
1.) Baboli 12" Thin crust pizza shell
2.) 1/4 cup Classico Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce
3.) 4 oz Mozarella cheese
4.) 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
5.) 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
6.) 1 oz crumbled provalone cheese
7.) Oscar Mayer southwestern chicken breast strips
2. Spray top of pizza shell with olive oil cooking spray.
3. Pour alfredo sauce into the middle of the shell and spread outward with a spoon. Leave a ring empty around the outside for crust.
4. Tear up chicken into smaller pieces and spread around the pizza.
5. Cover with the mozzarella cheese, then add the provalone and feta, and finish with the parmesan cheese.
6. Cook the pizza according to the directions on the pacakge. If you use the Boboli thin crust as I did, it's 8-10 minutes or longer depending on how crispy you like your pizza.
Yields 8 servings
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MARIASAURUSREX.