- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 306.0
- Total Fat: 20.0 g
- Cholesterol: 245.8 mg
- Sodium: 470.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4 g
- Protein: 15.6 g
Hot Italian Sausage Breakfast BakeSubmitted by: GOURMET2
1 Medium Onion, chopped
2 Cups Hashbrowns
1 Tsp Olive Oil
3 (100 g each) Hot Italian Sausages (casing removed)
3 oz yellow, orange or red bell peppers
3 oz mushrooms of your choice
6 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
1. Line 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper or wax paper.
2. Bake hashbrowns until browned, 5-10 minutes
Saut√© Chopped onion, peppers and mushrooms in 1 Tsp Olive Oil.
3. Add sausage and saut√©
4. Drain fat by placing on paper towel.
5. Add onion and sausage mixture to hashbrowns.
6. Whisk eggs and milk.
7. Add egg mixture and parsley to other ingredients and bake in baking dish until egg mixture is set.
Makes 6 (4 oz) servings.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GOURMET2.