- Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 29.3
- Total Fat: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 4.9 mg
- Sodium: 116.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 2.6 g
LoLo's No Guilt Crispy Cheese WafersSubmitted by: PORGY_58
IntroductionA crispy wafer with big flavor. A crispy wafer with big flavor.
1 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated/shredded
2 tsp. roasted garlic
1 tsp. oregano
2. Place a silicon mat or parchment paper on a baking sheet. Set aside.
3. Mix the parmesan cheese, garlic and oregano in a bowl.
4. With a tablespoon scoop mixture on to baking sheet and spread the mound into a thin wafer, holes are fine. Leave about 2 inches between wafers.
5. Place baking sheet onto middle rack in oven and bake for 6-8 minutes. Keep a close eye on the wafers ... once the edges start to brown they are done.
6. Remove from oven and carefully remove from baking sheet onto thick paper towels to cool.
Note: If the wafers are eaten warm they will be chewy and if eaten cold a wonderful crisp texture.
Variations: replace garlic and oregano with your favorite spices.
Makes 16 3" servings.
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PORGY_58.