Spaghetti CasseroleSubmitted by: LAKATGA
IntroductionThis is from Cooking LIght magazine and everyone loves it, young and old! This is from Cooking LIght magazine and everyone loves it, young and old!
1 lb. ground turkey
8 oz. cooked pasta
2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce
1 cup shredded 2% cheddar cheese
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. garlic Powder
1 cup low-fat sour cream
4 oz. low-fat cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup chopped scallions
2. Add tomato sauce, salt, pepper and garlic and simmer.
3. Boil water and cook pasta until it reaches desired consistency.
4. Using a large baking pan, spray the bottom with cooking spray.
5. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and scallions together.
6. When pasta is cooked, spread it on the bottom of the baking pan.
7. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of pasta.
8. Pour meat sauce over pasta.
9. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
10. Bake at 350 for approximately 35 minutes.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LAKATGA.