- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430.9
- Total Fat: 11.4 g
- Cholesterol: 79.9 mg
- Sodium: 1,166.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.9 g
- Protein: 32.7 g
Mushroom, Spinach & Artichoke LasagnaSubmitted by: KNDJP21
IntroductionMade in a small crockpot with no boil lasagna noodles Made in a small crockpot with no boil lasagna noodles
* 2 tbsp smart squeeze (or other fat-free butter replacement)
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced (baby bellas are great, but white button are fine)
* 4 cloves, minced
* 2 x 8.5 ounce (drained) cans quartered artichoke hearts
* 3/4 cup dry white wine
* 6 oven ready (no boil) lasagna noodles
* 1.75 cups fat free ricotta cheese
* 2 cups baby spinach
* 1.25 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
* 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
* Cover bottom of crockpot with two noodle, breaking to fit where necessary. Spread half of the ricotta cheese over the noodles, top that with half of the mushroom/artichoke mixture and half of the spinach. Cover with 1/3 of the mozzarella and 1/3 of the parmesan cheese.
* Repeat above step/layers. Reserve the liquid from the mushroom/artichoke mixture.
* Arrange final layer of noodles over cheeses and pour the remaining liquid from the mushroom/artichoke mixture over the top layer of noodles. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan.
* Cover and cook on low for about 4-6 hours or on High for 2-3 hours, until hot and bubbling.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KNDJP21.