Yummy Tilapia FiletsSubmitted by: SOULPATROLGIRL
IntroductionThis is how I cook my tilapia. I hope you enjoy it! :) This is how I cook my tilapia. I hope you enjoy it! :)
* *Tilapia filet, 8 oz (roughly 2 filets)
* Basil, ground - add to preferred taste
* Oregano, ground - add to preferred taste
* celery salt - salt to preferred taste
* Parkay, Spray Margarine - 5 sprays
Set heat on medium-high until margarine spray begins to sizzle.
Add Tilapia Filets to the skillet and sprinkle oregano, basil, and celery salt on top.
When the Tilapia filet has fried for a while and the top appears to be a medium pinkish color flip the filet and sprinkle oregano, basil, and celery salt on top.
Filet will be ready to eat when the inside is completely white and flakes easily with a fork (fish will usually begin to fall apart.)
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SOULPATROLGIRL.