Pork Lo MeinSubmitted by: DHARMA55
8 oz whole wheat spaghetti
2 medium cloves of garlic
1 tbsp ginger root
1 lb lean pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
Â½ cup shredded carrot
Â½ cup diced onion
1 cup fat-free chicken broth
2 tbsp soy sauce
scallions for garnish
2) Coat pan with cooking spray and cook garlic and ginger for 1 minute.
3) Add pork and cook for about 5 minutes, until pork is golden brown.
4) Add carrots and onion cook 2 minutes.
5) Add broth and soy sauce. Cook 5 more minutes.
6) Add noodles and cook to warm.
7) Garnish with scallions.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DHARMA55.