Poor Man's Stir FrySubmitted by: NIKI778
1 lb ground beef
1 cup onion chopped
1 yellow bell pepper chopped
1 10oz bag stir fry veggies
6 TBS teriyaki sauce (I use Trader Joes Island Teriyaki)
1 can pineapple chunks (juice reserved)
1TBS corn starch
1 TBS crushed garlic
2 packages ramen noodles any flavor (seasoning pack not used).
2) Add bell pepers and contine to stir-fry for about 3 mins. Add frozen veggies. Cook until veggies are no longer frozen.
4)Boil water in pan big enough to cook 2 packs of noodles. Cook noodles for 3 mins when water is boiling.
5) Add stir-fry sauce to meat and veggie mixture bring to a boil.
6) Add pineapple to stir-fry.
7) combine reserved pineapple juice and corn starch together and add to stir-fry to continue to cook until sauce begins to thicken.
8) when noodles are cooked add to stir-fry and stir well.
Makes 8 servings
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NIKI778.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
my name is Oliviar i saw your profle
at mycantos.com and is like some thing toched
me over to my body i become having some
feeling with you that is why i want you to
contact me with this my private email
so that i will give you my pictuer for you to
k - 7/9/10