- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 263.6
- Total Fat: 7.4 g
- Cholesterol: 55.8 mg
- Sodium: 686.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 13.9 g
Italian Sausage Pasta PrimaveraSubmitted by: SANDYLUVSSPARK
IntroductionLouis Rich Turkey Sausage Recipe Louis Rich Turkey Sausage Recipe
1 Turkey Sausage Link
1 Bell Pepper, chunked or stripped
1/3 onion chunked
2 oz. spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
2 TB marinara sauce
*red pepper flakes optional
2. Boil the spaghetti noodles in a separate pan and drain when done.
3. The sausage will come in a large link (much like Polish sausage or brats). Cut it into 1 inch pieces.
4. Chunk the onion and bell pepper.
5. Add the bell pepper, onion, and sausage to the prepared skillet and stir fry over med. heat until the onion is tender and the meat is cooked until no pink is showing.
6. Put the spaghetti noodles on a plate and toss with 2 TB of the marinara sauce and red pepper flakes. Top the noodles with the pepper, onion, turkey sausage mixture.
(you can add another sausage if you want, just increase the calories to include the extra link!)
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SANSHIVE.