Blackened Fish TacosSubmitted by: RANDIDAWN08
Introductionyummy tacos I got out of a pampered chef cook book. One of my favorites. yummy tacos I got out of a pampered chef cook book. One of my favorites.
1. 8 Corn tortillas
2. 1 lb Tilapia
3. lime juice
4. Southwest Seasoning
5. Green onions (1 bunch = 1 cup)
6. Cilantro (1 bunch = 4 TB)
7. Broccoli Slaw or stalk of Broccoli and Carrot
8. Olive Oil
9. Avacado (sliced or mashed) for topping.
Place in preheated (over med-high) pan coated with non stick spray.
2. Shred the stalk only of the broccoli and carrot (or buy broccoli slaw) into medium bowl. Chop up green onions and add to mixture. Mince Cilantro finely. Add all ingredients together and toss to coat with olive oil. Add lime juice. Toss once more and cover and refrigerate til' fish is ready.
3. Cook tilapia over medium heat til' cooked thouroughly.
4. Shred into a bowl and serve along with tortillas and broccoli mixture.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JKGIRL08.