Rich Chicken CasseroleSubmitted by: SANDYLUVSSPARK
Introduction416 calories per serving 416 calories per serving
3 1/2 lbs. chicken breast cubed
1/2 cup white wine (optional) for flavor
1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup low fat sour cream
1/2 cup low fat mayonnaise
2 med. packages of fresh mushrooms
1 clove garlic, minced
dash of rosemary
dash of tumeric
dash of salt and pepper
2. quarter mushrooms and saute in a little olive oil and butter, reserve any liquid
3. mix soup, sour cream and mayo in a bowl
4. add mushrooms and chicken to soup mix
5. with reserve mushroom liquid, deglaze the pan that sauteed the chicken with the mushroom liquid and add 1/2 c. dry white wine. Reduce this by half. Add to sour cream, mayo, soup, chicken and mushroom mix.
6. prepare a baking pan with cooking spray, cook at 350 for additional 20 minutes till heated through. You can add 2 oz of reduced fat cheddar cheese for a topping *however, you need to adjust your calories as this will add more to the casserole
serve with green salad.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SANDYLUVSSPARK.