Easy Peasy Macaroni SaladSubmitted by: LYLISHOTTYMOM
IntroductionThis is an easy and filling macaroni salad passed down and updated throughout my family This is an easy and filling macaroni salad passed down and updated throughout my family
4 Large Eggs
1 lb. Macaroni (I use elbows)
1/3 c. Mayonnaise
3 t. Yellow Mustard
4 T. Italian Dressing (I use Ken's Steak House Lite)
2 T. Bacon Bits (optional)
20 Black Olives (I use a small can of sliced)
Celery (to your hearts content- I used about 5 stalks)
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions
3. Finely Chop the celery, black olives, and eggs.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine mayo, mustard, and Italian dressing. Mix until smooth.
5. Add chopped celery, black olives, eggs, and bacon bits to mayo mixture.
6. Once macaroni is cooked, strained, and cooled, add to mayo mixture.
7. Chill in fridge until ready to serve.
Makes 16- 1 cup servings
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PHOENIX_FLAME.