- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300.5
- Total Fat: 11.8 g
- Cholesterol: 67.3 mg
- Sodium: 173.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 25.5 g
Grilled Pork Chops with Grape and Fig Chutney
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionPork chops with a fruity kick! Pork chops with a fruity kick!
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup dried figs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 3" cinnamon stick
- 1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 4 medium sized pork chops
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
2. In a medium saucepan, combine onion, figs, chicken broth, orange juice, sugar, paprika, ginger and cinnamon stick and heat to medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes. Stir in grapes and reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes then remove and discard cinnamon stick.
3. Brush pork chops with olive oil then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill on both sides until done.
4. Serve chops with grape and fig chutney.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health – Seattle & King County