- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 195.8
- Total Fat: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 1.3 mg
- Sodium: 13.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.2 g
- Protein: 9.4 g
Vanilla Honey Good Morning GranolaSubmitted by: ASKIER4EVER
* *HyVee Old Fashioned Oats, 2 cup
* Quaker Multigrain Hot Cereal, 0.5 cup
* Barley, pearled, raw, .25 cup
* Wheat bran, crude, .25 cup
* **Flax Seed, 1 tbsp
* Roundy's Whey Protein, 2 serving
* Honey, 3 tbsp
* Almonds, .125 cup, ground
* Pecans, .125 cup, chopped
* Water, tap, .3333 cup
* Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp
Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately.
Drizzle wet mixture into dry mixture, stir well.
Spread onto cookie sheet, and bake at 250 to 300 for 45 minutes, checking and stirring every 15-20 minutes. It will be done when golden brown and crunchy.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ASKIER4EVER.