- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 253.1
- Total Fat: 16.3 g
- Cholesterol: 84.5 mg
- Sodium: 334.6 mg
- Total Carbs: 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 6.4 g
Creamy-Cool Red Potato SaladSubmitted by: CURVES_N_CURLS
IntroductionA summertime classic! Perfect with a sandwich, or something off the grill. This one was made with what I had on hand - there are a million variations, I know. :) [Created 2008-06-02.] A summertime classic! Perfect with a sandwich, or something off the grill. This one was made with what I had on hand - there are a million variations, I know. :) [Created 2008-06-02.]
* 2 lb. Red Potatoes, cooked with the skins left on and chopped once cooled in fridge
* 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, large-size, hard-boiled and chopped once cooled in fridge
* 6 slices Oscar Mayer Center Cut Bacon, crisp-cooked and chopped
* 1/2 cup Dill Pickles, diced
* 1/2 cup Sour Cream, full-fat
* 1/2 cup Kraft Real Mayo
* 2 tbsp. French's Honey Dijon Mustard
* 2 tbsp. Red Onion, minced
* 2 tsp. Dill Pickle Juice
* 1 tsp. Minced Garlic, bottled / pre-prepared & packed in a jar
2. In a smaller bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Stir / whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
3. Pour the dressing over the potato salad, and gently stir until all of the ingredients are mixed evenly.
4. Cover and chill at least an hour or two, and overnight if you have the time.
5. Makes 8 'servings', a generous or slightly-overfilled 1/2 cup each.
6. Enjoy! :)
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CURVES_N_CURLS.