Grilled Salmon Wraps
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionFlavored with lemon juice and lime zest, this will perk up your taste buds. Flavored with lemon juice and lime zest, this will perk up your taste buds.
Ingredients for marinade:
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb. salmon fillets, boneless, cut into 2" strips
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix well. Add salmon strips, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
3. While salmon is marinating, prepare all wrap ingredients and set aside.
4. Remove salmon strips and drain well. Grill or broil salmon until done or until it flakes with fork.
5. To prepare a wrap, take a tortilla and spoon a layer of salsa mayo in the center. Add a thin layer of cabbage, green onions, cilantro and the desired amount of salmon. Fold the tortilla up halfway to the center of the ingredients then roll either the right or left side of the wrap to the other side and serve.
Makes 8 wraps.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health – Seattle & King County