PORTOBELLO BEEF POTATOESSubmitted by: BOXERMOM19
IntroductionThis was made with water for lesser calories. Increase your calories if you use wine. Increases flavor too. This was made with water for lesser calories. Increase your calories if you use wine. Increases flavor too.
- 4 small baking potatoes
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 portobello mushroom caps, sliced
- 2/3 cup sliced baby carrot (or chopped carrot)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup prepared fat-free beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons red wine or water
- 4 ounces sliced cooked deli roast beef, cut into strips (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream (optional)
Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick
cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add shallots,
mushrooms, carrots, celery, marjoram, and garlic.
Add 2 tablespoons water, and cook, covered,
5-7 minutes or until carrots and mushrooms are tender.
Stir in gravy, wine or water, and beef. Cook until thoroughly
heated. If desired, stir in 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream, heat
thoroughly. Serve over split baked potatoes.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BOXERMOM19.