PancakeSubmitted by: ANGIERSJ
IntroductionThe fluffiest pancakes you'll ever have. The fluffiest pancakes you'll ever have.
1 cup flour
1 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbs sugar
2 eggs separated
scant 1 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2. Beat egg whites until stiff.
3. Add egg yolks, milk and oil to dry ingredients using a hand rotary or electric mixer, mix thoroughly.
4. Gently fold egg whites into batter.
5. Put batter on griddle. Allow to cook until top of pancake begins to bubble then flip.
6. Cook until done.
7. Repeat for all additional pancakes
Makes 15 "silver dollar" sized pancakes.
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ANGIERSJ.