- Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150.2
- Total Fat: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 11.8 mg
- Sodium: 138.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
Whole Wheat Banana Bread MuffinsSubmitted by: AZIAS_MOMMY
IntroductionThese yummy muffins are just the thing to satisfy sweet cravings. You can sub in Splenda if you want or half and half the wheat flour with white to get a milder taste These yummy muffins are just the thing to satisfy sweet cravings. You can sub in Splenda if you want or half and half the wheat flour with white to get a milder taste
2-3 mashed very ripe bananas
1 cup sugar or splenda
just under 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/4 c. walnuts (optional and not incl. in nutrition info)
2. Spray muffin tins and put papers in.
3. Peel bananas and mash with fork in a small bowl.
4. In a different bowl mix the sugar, oil, and egg until creamy yellow.
5. Blend in the mashed bananas and add nuts if wanted.
6. Add flour, baking soda, and salt.
7. Destroy any lumps.
8. Put the batter into a muffin tins and bake for 20min or until tooth pick comes out clean. (check often as oven temps may vary.)
Makes 18 servings of 1 small muffin.
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AZIAS_MOMMY.