Aloo tikkiSubmitted by: SHARMILADS
IntroductionPotato with mixed vegetables patties Potato with mixed vegetables patties
Peas, frozen, 0.5 cup
Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
Sweet Corn, Fresh, .5 cup
Carrots, raw, .5 cup, chopped
Green Beans (snap), .5 cup
Ginger Root, 3 tsp
Lemon Juice, .1 cup
Hot Chili Peppers, 3 pepper
Bread crumbs, dry, grated, plain, 1 cup
Chili powder, .25 tsp
Cumin seed, 1 tsp
Turmeric, ground, .25 tsp
Coriander seed, .5 tsp
Salt, 1.25 tsp
Canola Oil, 2 1tsp
Corn Starch, .20 cup
Baked Potato, with skin, 6 medium (2-1/4" to 3-1/4" dia.)
2. Take 1tsp canola oil and stir fry onion and all vegetables with cumin seeds, green chilli pepper and ginger.
3. Mix all the ingredients well along with corn starch as needed for good consistency.
4. Add lemon juice and mix well.
5. Divide into 40 equal portions and make balls. Flatten each between the palms into discs. Coat it with bread crumbs.
6. Heat oil in TITANIUM PAN and shallow fry with 1tsp oil over medium heat until golden brown and crisp on both sides.
7. Drain and pat dry on absorbent paper.
Number of Servings: 40
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHARMILADS.