- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 115.8
- Total Fat: 4.0 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 75.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 2.3 g
Spinach and Pear Salad with Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
This is a SparkPeople.com Recipe (what's this)
IntroductionThe tasty combination of spinach and pears will keep you away from boring salads forever. The tasty combination of spinach and pears will keep you away from boring salads forever.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pears, cored and sliced lengthwise
- 8 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
2. In large bowl, add the pear slices and 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
3. Add remaining dressing, spinach and onion and toss to coat.
Reprinted with permission by Public Health – Seattle & King County