Upside-Down Macaroni LoafSubmitted by: BUSTIE1
IntroductionServe warm with Vegetables of choice Serve warm with Vegetables of choice
1 tbl oil
1 sml onion, finely chopped
1/2 430g can Sanitarium Casserole Mince
2 tbl tomato paste
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
2 tbl chopped parsley
1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
3/4 cup soy milk (Sanitarium So Good)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp plain white flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups cooked macaroni
2. Spoon mixture into lightly greased and lined 9 x 26cm loaf tin.
3. For second layer, combine cottage cheese, soy milk, eggs, flour and salt in medium bowl. Add macaroni and mix well.
4. Pour macaroni mixtue over top of casserole mince layer.
5. Bake at 180C for 1 hour. Stand for 20min., then turn out onto warm plate.
6. Serve warm with vegtable of choice.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BUSTIE1.