No Cook Protein BarsSubmitted by: MAMAOF3KIDDIES
* Vanilla Extract, 1 tsp (remove)
* Water, tap, 0.50 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* Cranberries, dried, sweetened (craisins), 0.25 cup (remove)
* Quaker Oats - Quick 1 Minute - Dry, 1.50 cup (remove)
* Flaxseed - ground, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Nonfat Dry Milk (Powdered), 1 cup (remove)
* Snac Lite Power PB, 4 tbsp (remove)
* EAS Whey Protein Powder - Chocolate, 2 serving (remove)
In a separate bowl, whisk together the pb, water & vanilla. Add the peanut butter mixture to the dry ingredients and stir to form a sticky dough. Stir or knead in the craisins.
Using wet hands or rubber spatula sprayed with cooking spray, spread the mixture evenly into the prepared 8-inch pan. Freeze for 1 hour (or refrigerate for several hours) until mixture if firm enough to cut. Cut into 9 squares. Wrap individually and store in your refrigerator.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MAMAOF3KIDDIES.