Breakfast in a Crock PotSubmitted by: DFWILSON0
IntroductionAn easy recipe to prepare the night before and serve your family or guests in the morning. An easy recipe to prepare the night before and serve your family or guests in the morning.
32 oz. frozen hash browns
1 lb. cooked lean ham, cubed or cooked turkey bacon
1 diced onion
1 diced green pepper
1 cup low fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup soy cheddar cheese shreds
12 eggs (3 cups Egg Beaters)
1 cup skim milk
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. black pepper
2. Start with the hash browns, then ham, onions, peppers, and lastly cheese.
3. Repeat until you have several layers of each.
4. Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
5. Pour this over the layers in the crock pot.
6. Cook on low for 10 to 12 hours overnight.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DFWILSON0.