- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 76.9
- Total Fat: 0.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 221.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 7.1 g
- Protein: 1.4 g
Pumpkin Tofu Pie Lite with Fiber One CrustSubmitted by: AFRICAPARISH
* Salt, .5 tsp
* *Pumpkin Pie spice, 1 tsp
* Pumpkin, canned, without salt, 1.5 cup
* Nasoya lite silken tofu, 8 oz
* I Cant Believe Its Yogurt Fat free Margarine, 8 tbsp/ half a cup
* Low Fat Graham Crackers, 8 serving or 1 1/2 cups Fiber One Cereal (nutrition information done here with fiber one)
* *Sucralose (like Splenda), 3/4 cup or 3/8 cup of splenda sugar blend for baking
* 1 cup of Fat Free Cool Whip Spread on top )
Blend or food process the tofu until smooth. Stir into the pumpkin mixture, and pour into the pie shells.
Bake in preheated oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn down the temperature to 375 and continue to bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
For pie crust, crush cereal and blend with the fat free margarine. Bake the crust pressed into a pie plate for about 8 minutes at 425.
Using Fiber One Cereal for Crust
1 WW points per slice on 8 slices - with or without coolwhip
0 WW point if cut in 10 slices - with or without cool whip
(so 2 Tbsp per serving on a piece if cut into 8 pieces adds zero fat, zero fiber and 15 calories, so does not change points values on 8 slices, but makes 10 slices worth 2 points each)
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AFRICAPARISH.