Baked MeatballsSubmitted by: ERUPERTO
IntroductionYummy meatballs that take no time to throw together! Yummy meatballs that take no time to throw together!
1/8c. onions, minced
16 oz. extra-lean ground beef
1/4c. egg substitute
3 oz. Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs
1/4c. 1 % Milk
1/16 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 tbsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
2. Lightly greese a baking sheet.
3. Add onions to small skillet, saute with butter spray, such as Pam. Cook over medium heat until tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Mix remaining ingredients in bowl. Mix in onions.
5. Shape mixture into small meatballs.
6. Place on baking sheet and bake until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes.
MAKES 15 MEATBALLS.
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ERUPERTO.