Teriyaki London BroilSubmitted by: MLOVEJOY34
IntroductionA tasty grilled alternative A tasty grilled alternative
2 lb London Broil
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
2. Pierce meat all over with fork. Place meat in large storage bag.
3. Add teriyaki sauce. Seal bag. Place in refrigerator for 1-4 hours, turning every 30 minutes.
4. Pre-heat outdoor grill for 15 minutes. While grill is pre-heating, remove meat from the refrigerator. Remove from bag and place on large plate. Discard marinade.
5. Once grill reaches 450*, place meat on grill. Cook on high 12-14 minutes per side, turning only once.
6. Remove from grill and allow to set for 5 minutes. Then thinly slice and serve.
Serves 8. Each serving is 4 oz.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MLOVEJOY34.