- Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 243.5
- Total Fat: 13.8 g
- Cholesterol: 47.6 mg
- Sodium: 659.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber: 8.0 g
- Protein: 14.2 g
Turkey and Cheese EnchiladasSubmitted by: REMINISCING
4 10-oz cans Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
2 lbs Ground Turkey
1/4 cup Lawry's Taco Seasoning
1 cup Water
3 cups Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
2 packs Mission Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Size Tortilla (20 tortillas)
2. In a saucepan, brown the ground turkey. When browned, add the taco seasoning and water. Cook about 5 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
3. Stir 1-1/2 cups of the enchilada sauce and 2 cups of cheese into browned turkey.
4. Spoon 1/4 cup of turkey/cheese mixture onto a tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in a pan. Put 10 enchiladas per pan.
5. Pour remaining enchilda sauce over top of enchiladas. Then sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese on top of the sauce.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.
Makes 20 enchiladas
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user REMINISCING.