- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 299.7
- Total Fat: 12.4 g
- Cholesterol: 86.7 mg
- Sodium: 454.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 33.7 g
Garlic Rosemary Pork TenderloinSubmitted by: MYSHARONANY
IntroductionTweaked from an online recipe I found. Tweaked from an online recipe I found.
* 9 oz. pork tenderloin
* 1 tsp olive oil
* 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine
* 1 small onion, sliced
* 1/ 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
* 6 garlic cloves, minced
* 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
2. Lay pork medallions over mixture. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Garnish with parsley if desired.
I served it with Rosemary Garlic Roasted potatoes. My husband thought it was a keeper!!
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MYSHARONANY.