- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 83.3
- Total Fat: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 29.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 3.7 g
Corn Black Bean and Tomato SaladSubmitted by: SAKISMOM1
IntroductionYou can leave out the pepper if you don't like spicy stuff. I added some chopped onion You can leave out the pepper if you don't like spicy stuff. I added some chopped onion
* Beans, black, 2 cup (remove)
* Yellow Sweet Corn, Frozen, 2 cup kernels (remove)
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, 2 cup, chopped or sliced (remove)
* Jalapeno Peppers, 1 pepper (remove)
* Cilantro, raw, 4 tbsp (remove)
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Lime Juice, 1 lime yields (remove)
* *Lawry's Taco Seasoning, 2 tsp (remove)
Whisk oil lime juice and taco seasoning together.
Drizzle over salad and toss till coated.
Makes 12 half cup servings
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SAKISMOM1.