- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 472.6
- Total Fat: 8.6 g
- Cholesterol: 91.0 mg
- Sodium: 400.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.7 g
- Protein: 37.8 g
Chicken Linguine with Feta CheeseSubmitted by: FLYING4LIFE
IntroductionA delicious dish with pasta, tomatoes, spice, chicken, and feta cheese. A delicious dish with pasta, tomatoes, spice, chicken, and feta cheese.
8 ounces of boneless, skinless chicken breast (cut into bite size pieces)
4 ounces of Linguine
1 diced tomato
2 ounces of Feta Cheese
6 ounces of white wine
1-2 tsp of each: basil, thyme, oregano, parsley
1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes
1 T. of olive oil
2. Place 1 T. of olive oil into a skillet and heat over medium high heat.
3. Bring a pan of water to boil for the Linguine.
4. Once skillet is heated add chicken. Add all spices (more or less to taste, I personally like to add a bunch a basil).
5. Stir chicken frequently and cook thoroughly.
6. Once water is boiled add 4 ounces of Linguine, stir occasionally.
7. Once chicken is cooked add wine. Keep heat high so wine can boil off some.
8. Once wine has reduced some then add diced tomato.
9. Once pasta is cooked, drain, and add to skillet.
10. Stir pasta mixture.
11. Serves 2, so split evenly between 2 plates.
12. Top with one ounce (or less) feta cheese.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FLYING4LIFE.