Mexican Baked FishSubmitted by: TNEWBY2
IntroductionA baked fish dish. You get to choose the heat. Use mild salsa for a little heat and extra hot salsa for lots of heat! A baked fish dish. You get to choose the heat. Use mild salsa for a little heat and extra hot salsa for lots of heat!
* 1 1/2 pounds cod
* 1 cup salsa
* 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
* 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and sliced
* 1/4 cup sour cream
2. Rinse fish fillets under cold water, and pat dry with paper towels. Lay fillets side by side in the prepared baking dish. Pour the salsa over the top, and sprinkle evenly with the shredded cheese. Top with the crushed corn chips.
3. Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes with a fork. Serve topped with sliced avocado and sour cream.
originally submitted to allrecipes by: Christine Johnson
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TNEWBY2.