- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 418.1
- Total Fat: 16.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0.1 mg
- Sodium: 15.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.2 g
- Protein: 23.8 g
Potato Topped Sausage CasseroleSubmitted by: ANDYJEWELL
7 Lean Beef Sausages (can substitute for a leaner sausage)
250g or 5 small potatoes
420g can of peas and carrots
400g can of tomatoes
1 x 40g packet of chicken noodle soup dry mix
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
50g low fat cheese
2 tbls skim milk
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Grill sausages and chop into thirds. Place in casserole dish.
2. Combine veggies(except potatoes) , soup mix and water and simmer until the noodles in the soup mix are cooked.
3. Pour over sausages and stir.
4. Cook potatoes until soft. Mash with milk and garlic.
5. Spread roughly over sausage/veggie mix. Cover in grated cheese.
6. Cook for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly brown.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ANDYJEWELL.