Pumpkin Spice Bundt CakeSubmitted by: AFRICAPARISH
* Pumpkin, canned, without salt, 1.75 cup (remove)
* *Egg white, 4 serving (remove)
* Pillsbury Moist Supreme Reduced Sugar Classic Yellow Cake Mix, 12 serving (remove)
* Cinnamon, ground, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Powdered Sugar, 2 tbsp, unsifted (remove)
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AFRICAPARISH.
Rate This Recipe
Member Ratings For This Recipe
I have a metal bundt cake pan, so I can't use the microwave. How long would you cook in the oven? - 10/25/08
Reply from AFRICAPARISH (10/25/08)
Good afternoon. I actually found this online and adapted some of the ingredients and wanted to see what the new nutrition info was before I made it, so I have not made it and have not considered what pan to use in the microwave, though I think some of the silicone bundt pans may work?