Chicken, beans and riceSubmitted by: SHELLEY81
1 pound chicken breast, baked and cut into chunks
1 cup brown rice
1 can (12 oz) black beans
1 can (12 oz) diced tomatoes
1/4th tbsp butter
cayenne pepper (ground)
1. chicken should be baked before hand
2. Cook brown rice with butter according to directions
3. In a large skillet, combine black beans, tomatoes, and cooked chicken breast cut into chunks
4. When rice is done, add to skillet with spices to your liking
5. Cook, covered over low heat till warm.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHELLEY81.