Mutiple Type Cereal BarsSubmitted by: AFRICAPARISH
* *Old Fashioned Quaker Oatmeal- Plain, 4 serving (remove)
* Wheat germ, crude, 43 grams (remove)
* Post Frosted Shredded Wheat Bite Size Cereal, .45 cup (1 serving) (remove)
* Fiber One Cereal, 1 cup (1 serving) (remove)
* Trader Joe's High Fiber Cereal, 3.5 cup (remove)
* *Splenda Brown Sugar Blend, 12 tsp (remove)
* Vanilla Extract, 2 tsp (remove)
* I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, Light Spread (Stick), 1 Tbsp, 2 serving (remove)
* Honey, .5 cup (remove)
â€¢ 2 Take oats, wheat germ, sunflower seeds and place on baking tray.
â€¢ 3 Put in oven for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
â€¢ 4 Take honey, brown sugar, vanilla, butter and place in saucepan on medium heat.
â€¢ 5 Once dissolved, scoop oats mixture into melted sugar and stir.
â€¢ 6 Add in Fiber One cereal and stir until incorporated.
â€¢ 7 In a separate 9 X 13 baking pan, oil the interior, then add the entire honey oat fiber one mixture.
â€¢ 8 Use the bottom of another pan which has been oiled to flattened and even the top of the baking pan.
â€¢ 9 Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the entire baking pan.
â€¢ 10 Put into the oven and bake at 300 degrees for about 25 minutes.
â€¢ 11 Cut into squares and enjoy!
Number of Servings: 16
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AFRICAPARISH.